Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Daily Thoughts, Quotes

Pinned a bits of quotes and what they mean to me:

"Don't make somebody a priority if they only make you an option." - never count on humans, don't try to impress them, it all just falls back to you being dissapointed. For the ones finding their soulmate out there somewhere, well lose em or live with em for the rest of your life.

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none." - it is very true in every case, I mean we tend to love and try to trust at the same time and be disappointed. Better to love but be smart in how to love. Love does not mean you trust, that's why God gave a brain, to think.

"Never look down on someone, unless you are helping them up." - a very good quote from Jesse James they said. Well I don't particularly care where it comes from, but it's a good advice. We tend to feel superior when in a place where everybody seems wrong, but it does not give us the chance to look down or insult them in our heads, no matter how mad we are. I am in that position right now. A person I trusted dissapointed me and never said an apology for doing it. I felt sometimes I can get furious just think about them. It then leads to me how all the negative things they ever did just made me more enfuriated but then this quote changed me in saying there is always a good in them somewhere. clearly I am just mad they did those things and then we would look down to every little bit of wrong they did, and I realized am I perfect myself? The question is, can I help them back up? Well I might, when my angry has left me, then i will.




No comments:

Post a Comment