Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Daily thoughts - Christmas is in the air


Courtesy of Rebecca Cooper
 Christmas is in the air.. and it seems the possibility to go home in next to none. I wish I could actually go home and decorate the tree, put stockings up and start those christmas shopping list.. Reminds me of the movie " I'll be home for Christmas" wishing I could just roam the road and get back home no matter the cost. But living in a country where everythings is surround by sea well to just swim seems impossible (but do-able) somehow. But a plane ticket is nowhere near my next budget, so here I am opening pinterest looking on pictures of Christmas spirit and just got teary for a bit. This I got from the simpleasthat.com  and simpledesign.net/holiday-printables/ lots of free printables.

Got so homesick I had to listen to somewhat feeling of christmas spirit for my own and got this place to listen to some songs for free http://www.christmasgifts.com/free-christmas-music and midi music www.vonna.com to keep myself awake and happy at the office. Anyways searched for some Christmas playlist and here is mine go to the link to see the blog who posted.
http://www.sortacrunchy.net/sortacrunchy/2012/11/christmas-playlist-2012-.html

So this is my christmas gift to you my trusted reader or readers. Have fun listening. Merry Christmas guys.

Ps. Brace yourself, more Christmas post coming up.

love

Peekz.

No comments:

Post a Comment