Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Broken Hearts, lonely hearts...

Got this from instagram.. cucok deh for me...
1.At some point in your life, someone you love dearly is going to die. Be prepare for that day because my love, it will hurt like you’ve never been hurt before and leave you bleeding for years to come.
2. Just because you love him, it does not guarantee that he will love you back or be even remotely interested in you.
3. “I love you.” Does NOT mean “I”ll never leave you.” Neither does it mean “I love ONLY you.”
4. Some days you’ll miss him, it’s okay to let him know it but if he makes you feel embarrassed about it or if he seems indifferent about it, then baby girl I don’t care how much you miss him after that, you hold it in. You cry into a pillow on the nights that it’s too hard while wishing he would understand, but you never repeat it. I can tell you that it gets easier.
5. You should never have to fight for his attention no matter what the other option may be.
6.It will hurt when you stop talking as frequently as you used to and you will try to pull him back; Don’t. If he really wanted to talk to you, he would. I know it’s confusing and you ask yourself time after time again what you did wrong, but the answer is simple as there was nothing you could have done.
7. Addicts have kicked their drug habits in the past and so can you. I know it’s going to take a lot of sleepless nights and hurt and confusion but you can get over him.
8. It’s okay to still love him, even after all that. But my darling, stop making yourself weak. I know you will do anything for him but you have to remember your self worth.
9. If he makes you feel like another option among the other women in his life, begin to distance yourself from him. You’re NEVER just an option. You’re a choice and a damn good one.
10. I know it hurts and you feel like you’ll never love again but remember that one time when you had a crush on that one boy and eventually you got over it and started liking this boy? Yeah.
https://instagram.com/p/09Sm8eojQc/ from @Phonegram (http://is.gd/pplay)
w

No comments:

Post a Comment